Director of Human Resources
Human Resources Secretary
Human Resources Generalist
about 1 month ago
Department of Human Resources
OUR GOAL IS . . .
To recruit, acquire, and maintain a diverse work force that is the best in terms of qualifications, expertise, and commitment to excellence.
- Focuses recruitment efforts on the best possible candidates.
- Commits to the diversity of the total work force.
- Establishes a comprehensive induction program for new employees.
- Provides a supportive work environment.
- Guarantees a competitive salary and benefit structure for all employee groups.
- Ensures continuous and comprehensive professional development for all staff.
- Involves the staff in the teacher preparation process.
SO THAT. . .
- Our students are guaranteed the best possible education.
- Continuous improvement for all staff and students becomes expected.
- Laurens County School District 55 continues to be a consistently exemplary District.
1 day ago
Job Openings -
September 20, 2019
The following positions for the 2019-2020 school year are listed as vacant as of the date above. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled.
Completion of the South Carolina Online Teacher Application and the proper South Carolina certification is required for Certified Positions.
School Bus Driver Positions
Information for Substitute Teacher Applicants
Kelly Educational Staffing is dedicated to helping districts save money and operate at peak capacity by fulfilling all substitute staffing needs. Kelly Educational Staffing has proudly provided staffing to schools since 1997 with a daily placement rate greater than 98%. To date, over 90 million student learning days have been taught by a Kelly Educational Staffing substitute teacher. Positions offer a flexible schedule, weekly pay, benefits, and free online training. You can make a difference in a child’s life.
Family Medical Leave Act
about 1 month ago
Forms & Information
The board will provide leave to eligible employees consistent with the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 (FMLA). Eligible employees are entitled to up to 12 work weeks of unpaid family and medical leave in any 12-month period.