aimsweb is the leading assessment and RTI solution in school today—a complete web-based solution for universal screening, progress monitoring, and data management for Grades K-12. aimsweb provides guidance to administrators and teachers based on accurate, continuous, and direct student assessment.
It helps school administrators demonstrate tangible improvements. It helps teachers become more effective and more efficient in the classroom. Most important of all, aimsweb helps to create better outcomes for students—proven by the thousand of schools that use the system across the United States and Canada today.aimsweb is a two-time “Best in Tech” winner from Scholastic Administr@tor magazine and received the highest ratings on eleven measures from the National Center on Intensive Intervention
for Decisions rules for changing instruction and increasing goals.
Resources Created for Laurens District 55 Special Education Teachers:
- WE-CBM Administration and Scoring Guide
- WE-CBM Directions
- WE-CBM Error Tracking Form
- WE-CBM Qualitative Data Checklist
- aimsweb Story Starters
- WE-CBM Scoring Practice and Examples
- R-CBM Administration and Scoring Guide
- Tests of Early Literacy (TEL) Administration and Scoring Guide
- M-COMP Administration and Scoring Guide
- M-CAP Administration and Scoring Guide
- Tests of Early Numeracy Administration and Scoring Guide
By Sara-Frances Lail