Additional Available Benefits
MoneyPlu$ and Spending Accounts
MoneyPlu$ is a program that allows employees to have insurance premiums deducted from their pay pre-tax. Medical Spending Accounts allow employees to set aside pre-tax dollars to help offset out-of-pocket medical, prescription, dental, and vision expenses. Child Care Spending Accounts allow employees to set aside pre-tax dollars for child care expenses.
Leave Days and Attendance Bonuses
Sick Leave - All permanent employees will accrue 1.25 sick leave days per month.
Perfect Attendance Bonus - $100 paid after each semester for any employee with perfect attendance for that semester.
Sick Leave Bonus - $10/day for every accrued sick day over 90 days. Paid at the end of the school year.
Illness in Family - Up to 12 days of sick leave per year may be used for illness in family. See District policy for additional information.
Personal Leave - Each employee may use up to a maximum of 3 sick days per year as personal leave.
The following are administered by Ward Services.
To enroll in these products/services, please contact Ward Services directly at 1-800-673-6472.
Trustmark Life Insurance
- Including long-term care, home health care, adult care
- Helps provide in permanent financial hardship
- A financial tool that helps manage life at every stage - - from supporting a family to sending a child to college to providing long-term care
Trustmark Critical Illness/Coverage
- Heart attack
- Major organ transplant
Trustmark Disability Income Insurance/Coverage
- Total disability
- Non-occupational sickness
- Pregnancy - 10 months after effective date
- Complications of pregnancy