8 months ago
The HR Department is committed to serving our current employees and future employees of Laurens County School District 55.
OUR GOAL IS . . .
To recruit, acquire, and maintain a diverse work force that is the best in terms of qualifications, expertise, and commitment to excellence.
- Focuses recruitment efforts on the best possible candidates.
- Commits to the diversity of the total work force.
- Establishes a comprehensive induction program for new employees.
- Provides a supportive work environment.
- Guarantees a competitive salary and benefit structure for all employee groups.
- Ensures continuous and comprehensive professional development for all staff.
- Involves the staff in the teacher preparation process.
SO THAT. . .
- Our students are guaranteed the best possible education.
- Continuous improvement for all staff and students becomes expected.
- Laurens County School District 55 continues to be a consistently exemplary District.
Download the plan or editable forms Laurens 55 Re-certification Plan
Praxis Information: email@example.com or 1-609-771-7395
301 Hillcrest Drive
Laurens, SC 29360
Phone: (864)-984-3568, Fax: (864)-984-8118